Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 6 EOC Me x 3

Week 6 EOC Me X 3

3 things I buy for myself and why do I buy them.

Item 1 - I buy my own deodorant. Why do I buy my own deodorant? Because I don't like the smell of most deodorant. I like a manly smell, not flowery, not perfumy, not cologney, I like other smells like a wooded forest or the smell of leather, or even the smell of a new car. Not that I want to smell like a new car, but if I were to guess - women like the smell of a new car. I like the smell of a new car. Heck, I like new cars.

The other Item I purchase myself is beer. My wife doesn't know what kind of beer I like. she doesn't even drink beer.I buy foreign beer because I think it tastes better. I mostly prefer Mexican or German style Pilsners. I also buy my own liquor - not that I drink a lot, but again, I have particular taste and my wife doesn't know those tastes, nor does she care.

I also buy my own cloths. My wife will buy some things, but for the most part, I buy most of my cloths. She say's I'm hard to buy for but I don't think so.

Oddly enough, I actual buy most of the things in our household. I picked my car, I picked most of what we eat. My wife chooses things like, the interior of the house, her own cloths, her own car.

I hadn't thought about it much, but I guess I pick out most of the items we use for the household.

No comments:

Post a Comment