Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My name James Clark and I attend The Art Institute Las Vegas. My major is Audio Production and I am on track to graduate in fall 2012. Upon graduation my training and knowledge will include analog and digital recording, editing, mixing and mastering as well as the use of multi-channel mixers for live sound and recording reinforcement. Also, I will be fluent with the industry standard Digidesign’s Pro Tools Software for hard drive recording, as well as a variety of electronic equipment and techniques to record, mix, process, manipulate and edit sound. This education coupled with the wealth of experience I have in the industry will better define my ability to produce, create, scrutinize, critique, modify, shape and control the details and sound quality of music and audio sound. I will be well equipped to record, mix, and edit sound, music and videotape for motion pictures, television and radio programs, video, music recordings and live events. I have music composition, production, and arranging experience. I have been playing drums since the age of 5 with 13 years private lessons and experience having been in countless bands ranging from funk and rock to reggae and jazz. I bring a wealth of knowledge, experience and stability to the forefront of an industry that is changing, technical and unstable.

No comments:

Post a Comment