Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 4 EOC There's an app for that



If I was to create an app, or three, the first thing I would create is an app that, by voice command or clap-on clap-off type action, turns on and off the mute button on my remote control. If it’s one thing I am sick of its locating the remote – one of three – and then locating the mute button whenever a commercial comes on. I would pay big bucks for just such an app. 

The other thing I would want an app for is to alert me of an app that people want to buy but is not available. Better yet, an app that comes up with a list of thing people want to buy is not available.

Another app I would like to see is an app that tells me where the police officers are along the rout I'm taking. Much like a radar detector but more of a cop detector. 

I would like an app that would tell you the locations of all of your friends at the tip of your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment